View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 08:20 PM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Group of *******ers Destroys Alpine Meadow???

Dear Lynette and Mike,

When I attended the last Hummer event that Cerritos Hummer sponsored over at Irvine Lake, I noticed that you had application forms for ********* Club. I took this as a tacit endorsement of that group on your part and consequently considered joining them quite seriously. It has, of late, come to my attention, that this group is engaging in eco-destructive off-roading methods which would make my participation in that group unconscionable. I am including a URL from the Elcova Hummer Forum to which I belong (my handle is "tower"), so that you might have access to the current discussion regarding H-X club. It is several pages long, a little laborious, but I think you will find it well worth a read all the way to the end. I request, in the strongest way possible, that you divest your company of any affiliation with that group so as not to besmirch the fine reputation which Cerritos Hummer has built over the years. If it would help, I would be happy to discuss this with the United Auto GM, or anyone in the Hummer or GM organization.

http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=29860

Warmest regards,

Ron
Ron Migdal

Phone: 310/
Facsimile: 310/
Mobile: 310/

Last edited by tower : 09-20-2007 at 08:38 PM.