View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 05:32 PM
Hummer Authority

BlueHUMMERH2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: SUTLIFF HUMMER HARRISBURG PA

[quote=EXH1X5]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHUMMERH2
EXH1X5, your post is rediculous [or did you mean ridiculous?].

Thank you for correcting that.

Every client is [supposed to be anyway] a potential customer.
Treating a client as someone less special based on his/her previous place of purchase is stupid [but it does happens].

Which you were just so vehemently justifying earlier?

Every client, regardless of sex, religion, race, orientation, height, girth should be [you mean... they aren’t?] treated like everyone else, because every client could be [you mean …SHOULD BE?] a customer.

I don't understand you. You just contridicted yourself. You supported a customer being treated differently based on his place of purchase. Obviously, you put Aubs the category of "could be" or maybe "isn't".

I feel bad for you EXH1X5 [be assured the felling is mutual].

Excellent. I enjoy the pity you have have in your feelings for me. OH!, maybe "felling" should be spelled "feeling." No?

I know you usually have intelligent posts [I’ve never been accused of that], but this is not one of them.

I do respect your previous posts.

Your old school thought on customer relations is dead [or at least it should be] in today's market.

It is dead. That's no longer what over 80% of auto dealerships want from their employees.

There are simply too many brands, dealerships, and competitors. There's no room for the "take it or leave it" mentality. [Oh, don’t stop there; we want to read the rest of SUTLIFF’s Mission Statement?]

Sutliff's mission statement is probably not even within viewing distance of any employee under their employment.

And FYI, I know Aubs did buy his H2 AT Sutliff, at STICKER. Your comment with your silly, jumpy smilies is completely unjustified.

So then YOU are trying to tell all of us reading this that My Buddy. Aubs complaints are COMPLETELY UNFOUNDED …is that what YOU want us all to believe???

No, you're comments are completely unfounded EXH1X5. You're assessing a situation, and presenting facts that are completely inaccurate.

I SAY NO TO YOU!!!

I say no to drugs too. You might try it.

Aubs knows exactly how HE feels about the way HE has been treated by SUTLIFF …but until I explained it to him, HE just couldn't understand “WHY”!!!/quote]

I think he has an excellent idea about why he's being treated that way. It's a mentality. So he now goes somewhere else. For his purchasing and for his maintenance. So I guess Sutliff lost out on that one. No money coming in on future sales (no way to generate a future sale from Aubs), and no money coming in on maintenance work.

NOTE: Edits/corrections/comments in BOLD are by EXH1X5; those silly, jumpy smilies are by ElcovaForums

Have you nothing else to do with your life? Go post something useful for us. I suspect if this needs to be continued, it has to enter the realm of PM's. You've presented your points, which I've countered, and this debate is no longer such much about Sutliff as it is about EXH1X5 vs. BlueHUMMERH2.

Last edited by BlueHUMMERH2 : 09-20-2006 at 05:53 PM.