View Single Post
Old 08-20-2006, 09:34 PM
Hummer Guru

wpage is on a distinguished road
Default Re: STAB SYS/TRACTION FAIL SERVICE comes on on the DIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unhappy H3 Owner
My wife encountered this same problem yesterday on her way home from the store. I did not belive her at first. This morning on our way to Church travleing down the highway the ABS and Traction Control lights came on. Then in the display it said Traction Control failure/ ABS failure. We decided to go straight to the dealer. To our dismay they were closed. So we drove around town looking for a new car to replace this one since we have had many problems with this H3 since last November. Between roof lights rattleing to the head being replaced due to miss firing, we have had enough. So as we we leaving another dealrship the H3's traction control system started clicking and grinding very loud and was trying to stop the vehicle. The more gas I gave it the more it fought back to stop the vehicle. I limpted it back to the closed dealership and proceeded to call the dealership's emergancy phone #. It got me know where other than very mad. I am done with this truck and want my money back. It is nothing but a pile of junk. I am sorry to say this cause I really liked this vehicle but I can't go on have issues like this on a regular basis, I payed way too much money for things like this to be happening so often. I left the dealler a message on there voice mail demanding a buy back program or something like this. From the start this dealler has treated us like idiots. I am fed up. I wish I could afford an H2 but not right now. I will prevale and will keep you all updated. Thank you for all your suggestions and information that you give.
Dealer not open on Sunday. Heathens!