View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 02:20 AM
Hummer Veteran

atomicgoofball is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Zombie Response team...ASSEMBLE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guruerror
Your going to convince me to buy one of these stickers...I can see it now.

Okay, I vote for a Tractor Supply Co. in West Virginia, which is in close proximity to a Best Buy (really feeling' ya on that one), liquor store, and Super Walmart (gotta one up you on that one 'cause they got food).

Why Tractor Supply? Well, you get a good, rounded supply of material. You've got firearms (hence the WV locale), chainsaws, and other such equipment for weapons; welding equipment and supplies; generators (and sometimes a gas pump out back); tractors, trailers, ATVs, and UTVs for outward excursions and supply requisitions; and dog, cat, and horse food (in the event you have to hunker down...least you won't starve).

Similar to Home Depot, you've got solid concrete construction and the materials to easily fortify the entrances and exits.

And MOST importantly...they typically have a large, ground level loading dock entrance so we can pull our trucks inside for mods and secure supply unloading. 'Cause I ain't leaving my sh!t outside for the zombies to fuk up.

As far as 'who else I need'...I just need a hot, outdoorsy chick with a cute face and a big butt...and I'll get by. LOL! Guess I'll order my decal this evening...see you after the apocalypse.

"Bring out your dead...the end is very fuking nigh!"

HAHAH NICE!!!!! it's official now! haha

Bro good call on the location! the docks are IDEAL for loading and unloading safely! The modding trucks part totally made me think of Dawn of the DEAD when they were building those assault buses! If you could get your hands on some rifles, perhaps have a sniper nest on the top of the build to clear room for a scout team to go/come from visits to the city