Thread: Hummer eater
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2004, 07:57 PM
Hummer Guru

BlueTJCO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mooncricket:
Oh, that was that little dirt road the other pics were taken on.....
and here is some of my alternative group that I 4 wheel with over on the http://www.4x4homo forums <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I knew you were a pole-smoker.

So... the ML is dirty because of the H2's throwing mud on it, right? Either that, or it's been photoshopped. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow....Could DRTYFN get the ELCOVA CLUELESS award please.... Slam on someone cause they wheel an ML occasionally...Dude, you don't have one pic of you wheeling your H2 or any rig for that matter....
and yes, we did through mud up on it. And guess what, it was stuck and needed an H2 to pull it out. But guess what, instead of making fun of the bastard, we all gave him his props for taking his Rig out and enjoying what he enjoys, and not worrying about what others think..certainly not someone like you DRTY....your clueless as to anything wheeling has to offer as far as I'm concerned by going back and reading some of your previous posts you have made on this site.....Sure, I'm a pole smoker......