View Single Post
Old 12-06-2003, 11:36 PM

THE HUMMERMAN is off the scale

Wow,,,,What do we have here?! I just joined this interesting site and noticed that my top employee JAMBO is being picked on a bit too much.

Here we go,, 1st of all I would like for any of you to guess what our monthly expenses are. Whoever is within $100,000.00, will be awarded a certificate for $100 off a $2000 tire carrier. I guess I should stop paying for advertisements, stop paying our technicians who work from 7am-7pm every day, stop paying our managers who help keep the store open 9-9mon-sat, 12-6 Sunday to accommodate buyers(oh yeah,,,I remember many nights being stuck here past midnight to allow someone to purchase our vehicle, stop paying our sales persons who have one of the toughest jobs on the planet(anyone who has sold any type of vehicle for a living will understand), stop paying our electric bill for our 5 building 17 acre facility(water,gas,etc), stop paying floorplan interest on these vehicles(anyone know how much that is each month?), stop paying for my cellphone which has the numbers to the majority our clients numbers stored in it so that I can care about them, I know,,I will stop paying Jambo his salary since he only worked 72 hours this week and missed his 6 year old boy's football game. I do not think this forum has enough pages for me to continue. All you people who hate us dealers and say we sell to uneducated buyers should re-evaluate yourselves. The bulk of our clientele is top achievers, business owners, and top notch individuals who I take great pride in having relationships with beyond the sale. Oh yeah,,H2 Daddy,,,wanna see how much wholesale we lost last month to over allow on trades because everyone believes that KBB and Edmunds is the used car Bible? I could buy an H2 for what we lost.. Maybe I should have.
Well for the lightweights I am having just a bit of fun, I just want you all to realize that the car sales process goes both ways.
ex: A gentleman wanted to pay invoice - advertising - holdback? He owned an appliance store. Last time I bought a Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator, etc.. I did not demand to see an invoice and offer him that minus any advertising he spent to attract customers. I simply paid for the value and the use and the warranty and the service I expected to receive.
Good Night and no hard feelings
I still Love You Guys!