View Single Post
Old 09-02-2003, 02:05 AM

dostacos is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris:
Dos you ever wheel with a G wagon?

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes I have, it was a grey market 4 door, diesel
and the guy that drove it took it everywhere, including the Rubicon [he was personally invited by Mark Smith to run the Jeep jamboree, that is the one that only cj/wrangeler Jeeps run. No even the long wheel cj8s went, they had to run the Jeepers jamboree open to any jeep]

that truck is about the same size as the H2 but he was running 35s and those great lockers and he had buckets of low end torque from that diesel.

beleive me I love my Double cab as much as you guys love your H2s, but out of the box a Jeep Rubicon with 31s and front and rear lockers will eat both of us alive in the right conditions [narrow trails loose dirt/rocks] And as the challenged I guarantee your h2s will never hang with me. Why,you ask? simple I will chose a route to MY advantage [narrower than you will fit :-)]Or my desert buddings running long travel systems will kill an h2 in the desert, better wheel travel and the shocks will take alot more abuse before fading

Actually I would really like to wheel with some h2s in Southern Cal. I can be emailed at dbsnelsonSPAM@earthlin.net [remove spam] and we can set up a time.

Dos Tacos [IFS core all the way]