Thread: Tie Rod
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 08:44 PM
Hummer Professional

Hunner is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tie Rod

I got three outers and 2 inners before the pond dryed up! My dealer somehow ordered two outers instead of a set. One came from Alaska and one nut from Ms and two from timbucktoo Im hangin on to them. I'm thinkin of puttin them in a glass case, you know like a fire extinguisher, in case of emergency, break glass! I ordered some from GM parts direct two months ago and they said it was a nationwide backorder. Need to fire some inventory guy that makes the most money and wears a tie that cuts off oxygen to the brain up in the big house at GM.
The one I bought at Sewell they charged me $110 American dollars. Do people in Dallas put up with that daily? I bought one for 45 online and from my dealer 65. Old college addage in marketing, what the traffic will bear.............I had the feeling it was gonna happen. I started out wanting an extra to carry along way out in Sedona, Moab, Long Ranch and Colorado. Then when I found out how scarce they were I decided I needed two. Now I got two and 1/2! Hope I never need them but after driving 1400+ miles I thought maybe it would be nice to have one.
I needed a spare for R&D
Just another H3 story..............
Traded 06 I-5 for 08H3 ALPHA/Adv,WarnPowerPlant9500,Warn 9000ti rear,Steelcraft brush/winch mt,RockyRoadrails/Hunner mod,GMUCP,Hunner rear/shock skids,OEM roof lights,Rola rack,2GoLights,Hunner steering gear mount,Purple Cranium diff guard,BulletProof tie rods,ARBsnorkle, SyKlone prefilter,Hunner intake pipe.