View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 05:39 PM
Hummer Novice

Zeero is on a distinguished road
Default Re: H2 or H3 sponsorship availabilities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03H3
OK, so far I am a naysayer on your deal.

I still think your full of something, either yourself, or sh!t, possibly both.

Your site is a KJ site, right? KJ expedition group and all that.

You're here saying, "Jeep has responded to our request, but is slowly considering....and honestly we are looking for something a little sturdier with more cargo capacity, as up in the Territories, the logistics of self preservation and vehicle maintenance is limited...... " If I was Jeep and saw that, I would give you a very quick NO.

I feel compelled to question because it doesn't add up for me. I don't think I would go to a KJ site and ask for donated KJ's to run on a planned expedition. I sure wouldn't go in like I'm the sh!t and expect them to offer me the proper respect. You are probably a nice guy, but naive.

Well no it isnt a KJ site.....it started that way.... KJ Expeditionary is now a separate branch....more of a trail recreational group....

Overland Expedtions is our service core....the one we run charities for.

Now, I'm getting tired of being told I am full of crap and "trolling" etc etc etc.....I came here with best of intentions looking to learn a little more about the inside of Hummer......

I have been insulted and had my integrity questioned countless times....time to stop.

Naivity has nothing to do with this. This is certainly not the behaviour I was expecting when I came here.....

As far as "acting" like I'm top dog and all that nonsense, give me a freakin break!!

You dont want to support it....fine....I really dont care....but you've said your bit, and you're getting repetitive....

I am a nice guy, quite....my wife thinks so....so does the City and Law Enforcement Agency I work for....not to mention my current sponsors and the members of my website.

THis is not a full of crap issue...this is a real expedition we are doing regardless of any help we get....REGARDLESS....want to sponsor us? Yes? THen good.... NO? Then we couldnt care less....we do this with or without support....we've done enough without support in the past, this time around wouldnt be any different....but we thought we'd give it a try.

I would really appreciate the halt of you calling me naive and constantly questioning my integrity.....I dont know if its sheer jealousy, or just plain old problem of just not getting it....but please stop picking on me and the group....

I came here with good intention, hoping to make some contacts and friends in the Hummer community....but have been bashed from the get go....not cool at all.....really poor manners, and certainly not a welcoming that I would afford you if youo came to my site....

Instead just raw criticism and insults.....not impressed.

Thos of you that have spoken fairly and in a proper way, I thank you sincerely, and just hope that some would take note from your books on how to welcome new people with serious questions.