View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Hummer Novice

Zeero is on a distinguished road
Default Re: H2 or H3 sponsorship availabilities?

I actually made no claim to the size of the group...our team currently is running 4 vehicles.....plus two others from the sponsors we have that will be coming along with us in their own....

But thats here nor there.........I understand the daily troll attacks, and spam....I run a website and forum of my own, and its very constant almost too much, and is so much so that I brought another person to help with spam control....

I think the difference is though, that when a person comes to my site, we treat each one as someone or something we havent dealt with before, even though it may be the same old BS, we have respect for people who truely want answers, even though we've seen or heard the same question a million times, and we answer with respect and welcoming, not "you're out of your mind" senseless aggression.

So anyway, burrying the hatchet here, I am not here to cause concern or trouble, merely wanted to ask questions and learn some more....

Sorry I "insulted" you on the look of chrome, however, you know my feeling towards it now.....

If anyone is more interested in what we do please drop me a line I'd be more than happy to chat on here about it.

Back to reading....I'm still learning about these Hummers, but I've been more attached to the photo sections than the content....