View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 10:33 PM
Hummer Professional

H2Much is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LIFTED HUMMERS THREAD!!

Charles, I don't really know what to say about that. I had a major concern with the wheel and tire fitting before I got the swingarm, so I was looking around for a special one to accomodate. When my friend picked up his '08, he said he didn't want the swingarm. He had 37's on there and said it fit no prob, so I took him up on it. When I went over to get it we through my 40" on there and it fit perfectly, no problems at all, so I can't really say what the deal is unless it is the offset on the rim.

And yes, the tire is 15.5" wide, so it really must be the wheel offset I am thinking with those rockstars. Other than that, no modification to it at all.

It is also possible that they changed the swingarms in the later year models to accomodate larger tires, but I am not sure. I would go and ask a Hummer dealer, but they are extinct.
Sweet looking H2 with not enough mods (2003 Pewter H2, 20" Rockstars, 40"x15.5" Toyo MT's, E&G Extended Flares, Full body tube steel exoskeleton, 5" Skyjacker lift, Amp Research steps, Gobi Roofrack and ladders, Smoked LED's, AFe CAI, Dynatech long tubes and cats, Magnaflow exhaust, Stock tune, 4.88 gears, Chrome Grenade Shifter, interior blacked out, rear captains chairs, Solar Power!!)