View Single Post
Old 02-13-2003, 04:20 PM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

Brian,

I visited your lovely discoweb forum late last night and was practically shocked: it was a lot like walking into the lair of a psycholgically deranged murderer. You guys are all bent out of shape and can't stand to see us enjoying our H2's. Your purpose here is quite simple....since Carter's IP is blocked, your over here on his behalf to give us a hard time.

You guys are practically stalking us....you've got our names, our quotes, our pictures.....OMG: you guys need some very serious therapy...cause your mentally feeble minds have some serious confidence and security issues to deal with.

Your only interest here is to cause problems, and then run back to your forum and gleefully rejoice in whatever mayhem you can stir up. Kinda reminds me of elementary school.

Yeah...so the video was a typical commercial, but we all know a stock disco ain't worth a darn. I've seen your rig....you konw...the one that is currently broken...it's all tattered, bashed, dented and trashed: wow...your quite the macho guy!

You wonder where are pics are....well...gee..let's see, the H2 has only been out for about 5-6 months, and I suppose lots of people want to enjoy their new toy before they go pushing them over cliffs. We've got nothing to prove to you. Get a grip, get a clue, get off our forum!