View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 06:03 PM
Hummer Authority

NewHummerGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ATTENTION BUYERs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyNextDoor
I have your address from Paypal.

Someone already got their money last night and more to follow.

Those to who are making threats, if something were to happen to me, you would be investigated along with this forum and its members involved, for the idle threats that I have been receiving me and my family.

You deucebag are a true A$$HAT. Have you never heard of fraud??? There is something the FBI follows called Internet auction fraud??? And the USDJ tracks internet fraud???

Maybe you should do a little research online before you try covering your a$$ from the inevitable a$$whipping you will receive.

Here let me help you. Several parties have been prosecuted and spent jail time for exactly what you have done.

http://www.justice.gov/criminal/fraud/internet/

You can read right????

Prosecution
The Justice Department has begun to bring a number of criminal prosecutions throughout the country against individuals and groups engaging in various types of Internet fraud. Here are some examples of federal criminal prosecutions directed at Internet fraud:
Auction and Retail Schemes Online
    • Oxford, Mississippi On August 27, 1998, a woman was sentenced in the Northern District of Mississippi to 15 months' imprisonment and $9,432 restitution on fraud charges relating to her conduct of a fraudulent scheme. The scheme involved her use of Web pages and interactive computer locations on the Internet for falsely advertising various computer hardware and software and computer accessories.
    • Philadelphia On March 2, 2000, three men were criminally charged in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania for their alleged roles in falsely offering the sale of Beanie Babies? on the Internet, and then failing to deliver the orders or sending stolen Beanie Babies? that generally were of substantially less value than the items ordered.
    • San Diego On March 6, 2000, a man pleaded guilty in the Southern District of California to mail and wire fraud in connection with his conduct of a fraudulent scheme involving Internet sales of Beanie Babies? that he never delivered.
    • Santa Ana, California On November 1, 1999, a man was sentenced in the Central District of California on mail and credit-card fraud charges to 14 months' imprisonment and $36,000 restitution, for his conduct of an Internet auction fraud that falsely offered digital cameras and laptop computers to consumers.
    • Seattle On August 6, 1999, a man pleaded guilty in the Western District of Washington to wire fraud in connection with his role in placing on various Web sites false advertisements for computer systems, for which he accepted victims' payments but which he never delivered.
    • West Palm Beach, Florida On February 12, 1999, a man was sentenced in the Southern District of Florida on wire fraud charges to six months home detention and more than $22,000 restitution, for his conduct of a fraudulent scheme in which he falsely advertised on Internet auction and retail sale Web sites computer components that he purported to have for sale, but did not have or obtain most of the merchandise he advertised.

I'm Gonna crazy you my body
=================