Thread: Some H3 stuff
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 07:46 PM
Hummer Novice

006h3 is on a distinguished road
Default Some H3 stuff

I have a few items for the H3 that I need to sell to help pay for my Thor bumper:

Black H3 Paintable Grille. I picked this up off of craigslist but I decided to get my original chrome grill line-xed. I did not see any noticable rock chips or scratches on it. You could have it re-painted to match any color if you do not have a black H3. I will take $250 + shipping or local pickup in Atlanta preferred.

Hummer brand roof rails for the H3. I picked this up off of craigslist also but decided I would rather put the money toward a rear bumper. They look like brand new. I also have the manual and keys to lock them with. I will take $120 + shipping or local pickup in Atlanta preferred

Hummer mud flaps. They are used but in perfect working condition. I took them off because I take my H3 off road and I knew they would just get destroyed on the trail. Other than offroading, I HIGHLY recommend mud flaps. They DRAMATICALLY cut back on the amount of water and dirt that flip up on the sides of your rig from your tires. $40 + shipping or local pickup in Atlanta preferred

New H3 Chrome license plate. I took it out of the package and bolted it up and then took it off immediately. I like the plate I just decided against adding any more chrome. It will looks great on someone's rig $22 shipped to the continental US.

Soundgate AUXGMV3- This unit should allow you to add an aux input to your factory radio. This unit did not work correctly with my Nav radio. Soundgate says it is compatible but I do not think it is. If I unplugged my XM from the system it worked fine but it would not let me switch to XM with both attached to the back of the NAV head unit. If you have either of the other two factory radios in the H3, I think this unit will work fine. $30 shipped.