View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 12:34 PM

h2turbo is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
I've been in the hospitality business for years, so I understand what you are saying. But my question was more direct than your answer. How do you diagnose a problem as being the fault of the installer? You claim this turbo system can be installed by mechanically inclined people in "X" amount of time. Do you fly someone to my home to check it out? Do I have to ship my truck to you? With LPE, ( I know, different company, different terms, different price), they came and got my truck, fixed it and returned it. No charge. For 5k+ I wouldn't expect you to do the same, but how do you make the determination?

I'm feeling I'm not getting solid answers on this which is why I keep going back to it. I'm sure you can straighten this out for me.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here are the pics that show better where the turbo sits in perspective to the rear end. (you can only attach one pic per message, so the following message will have the second pic)

On the warranty, I now understand what you are asking.

We initially talk with the customer over the phone, if we can't tell what happened we ask them to go to one of our 120 authorized dealers. We've also asked for a digital picture. As a last resort, if they don't live close enough to a dealer, we have them send in the part for inspection and make a determination what happened.

It is hard to prove this to you, but if it is unclear what happened we will error on the side of the customer. Again, this is hard to prove to you, but we've had few warranty claims and it has been fairly obvious to both us and the customer whether it is a bad part or a botched install.

Maybe we are naive, but most of our customers seem to be honest with us about what happens.

Hopefully that provides more clarification for what you were asking.

Ben
Attached Images