View Single Post
Old 02-13-2003, 07:57 PM

Firebreather is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by brianfriend:
Steve,

Who have I bashed? Have been rude or mean or anything like that? I don't think I have even said a bad word about the H2. Am I causing problems for you guys?

I drive my truck off road and it has some bad damage but that is what I bought it for. And after every trip I make I am more and more impressed with the thing. Everyone buys a vehicle for different reasons thats why they make different vehicles.

I guess I am a macho guy. I wrote the story and posted the link here for a few different reasons.

1: I thought you all might be interested in hearing about it and seeing pic.
2. to show that I do know the weekness of my rig
3. to give a bit of credibility that I am not just a www wheeler.
4. to show that with common sence you can overcome most situations that on a trail could leave you stranded
5. and to show that it is very possible to get in over your head.

I just posted a challange because I thought it would be fun to really see how these things do. Is that threatening to you&gt;

Why do you want me off your forum?

brian

If it can break it can be fixed.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

while I echo a lot of what Steve has to say about what is going on over at the Disco site... I do not want Brian or Musky or anyone else to leave this forum just because they have different trucks or think theirs are better. Let them stay. Brian and Musky both bring a lot to the table regarding 4 wheel drive knowldege and experience. I for one welcome them here even if we disagree about who has the better truck.

think of it like this, its a huge compliment to the H2 that guys who are as capable off road as these two are interested in hanging around here, learning about the truck, and showing interest in it.

i say its all good.

and Brian COHUMMER did accept your challenge. Take him up on it.