View Single Post
Old 07-24-2003, 03:25 AM
Hummer Veteran

Rory is off the scale

Somehow I stumbled over to www.jeepforum.com and found this thread with over 150 pages concerning this stupid 'H2 Recovery Team' fad. It starts off with everyone buying the stickers that say 'H2 Recovery Team' and then near the end there's some guy in Tyler, Texas saying he saw an H2 at a car lot for sale and that he's going to take it for a 'test drive' to Linsey Park for some pictures and 'wheeling'. There's another guy asking about what he can do to an H2 that he know's of that parks on the street without landing him in jail.

There's far more than what I've mentioned, I didn't have the patience to read all 150+ pages of crap. I just thought I'd bring this to someone's attention because Jeepers putting down the H2 & H1 is one thing, but to then start talking about damaging H2's parked on the street and taking an H2 on a supposed test drive for the purpose of taking pictures and wheeling it is stepping over the line in my book. I would think that if there were such things being discussed on this forum with such seriousnous, that those involved would be banned.

Maybe someone has the patience to read through the entire thread and see what else there is?

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=770cbcff5270ac4cf8539b1735f3b350& threadid=33810&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Rory
'94 Hummer
www.roryroberts.com
St. Charles, MO
St. Charles, MO