View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 01:59 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Some closures are O.K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GVCOGuy
Like the liberal media you try to distract when you can?t argue a point. What was with the links from the 1990?s and 2000? Jac answered the 2006 issue already.
Where?

Alec, after all this time I was hoping you'd grown out of your schitzoid psycho drunk rants, but I guess you haven't.

Back on point, no one was attacking anyone. J pointed out the BRC as a place to donate to, we brought up counter-productive issues with the BRC. That's called debate and totally warranted when it involves something as important as keeping trails open, and/or opening new ones/closing old ones.

Now if you want to defend a lobbying group that is supported by big business, re: controlled by big business, then go ahead. But when those trails you're defending become unusable by the recreational off roader because business's are now using the trails as roads to move oil, timber and other resources, don't come crying here. The BRC won't be there for you.

The BRC is using new legislation to take over those lands it wants open.

Didn't you read anything?