View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 03:39 PM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Master Flow MF-1050 Air Compressor Installation w/ pics

My guage on the compessor is off by about 5 psi also.
I just put 40 to 42psi in when tires hot and use my digital gauge in the morning to bring it to 35lbs.After each tire is full I shut off comp than remove hose hook up to next tire and so on that way its not running the whole time.I think its rated to go 30 minutes running constantly.

I noticed your air filters not attatched. put it on

I guess theres no need to run the line under the truck if it reaches from compressor ,just be carefull not to scrape the hose on the body.

I dont remember if i listed picture of where i put the hose. I got a clear bag at the dollor store and it fits behind the battery so everything is under the hood.I also used a magnetic key holder attached to comp to hold ball ,air bed and inflatable adapters.
Attached Images

H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.