View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 04:11 AM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Fubar:
H2Finally,
Don't get me started on my thoughts about Mike Sabarese. Since he has refused to return any of my phone messages and phone calls and always seams to be away from his desk I don't have much positive to say about the man.

Cerritos may be one of the better Hummer Dealerships in Ca but if this is the best they get it isn’t saying much.

I'm very disappointed with the way this issue is being handled. 15 days to come to the conclusion that I have troubles of this magnitude is just plain unprofessional.

Mark on the head that sucked the valve guide they are replacing the entire head so I'm going to assume it will come with new valves, and no need to do a valve job to that particular side. Right? The other side I don't know I would assume since both heads are off and at the machine shop that they'd do a valve job on the other head not being replaced.

Is there anything I can suggest to them parts wise that they should use to rebuild the head not being replaced so that this doesn't happen again?

Drty, Thanks for your assistance today.
Everyone else thanks for the support.

H2finally, my head is a bit messed up right now and I know I'm not thinking clearly,but your the one who has a resturant in Manhatten Beach correct? Perhaps I'll come see ya if I can steal mom's car for a few hours.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Finally:
Fubar, that really sucks what you're going thru .

The good news is, imho, you've ended up at the most competent Hummer shop around. I hope you're communicating directly with Mike Sabarese (the head service honcho). To SoCal Hummer owners, this guy is a legend.

I'm almost local to you -- let me know if you need anything!
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>Double damn! Yeah, Mike isn't good at returning phone calls. But I think that's because he still likes to get his hands dirty too much, even though he is now head of service. Too, he is not a fan of superchargers (talked me out of it when I was considering one -- when I called you about it). Have faith, I'm sure they'll get it done!

Meantime, I'll treat you to the best steak in town & a couple of drinks to cheer you up!