View Single Post
Old 01-28-2005, 05:27 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Manny:
Paragon,

All I said was you should not rely on gauges to tell you when it safe without factoring all the factors involved.

If you have other issues with me personally, please feel free to email me privately; I am not particularly interested in entertaining your other personal attacks and emotionally driven criticisms publicly. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>The fact is that is not all you said. YOU are the off-road editor of a magazine and now want to edit what you have already written here. Admit it, the connotation of your original post was to completely discount the use of these gauges. Your post can not be interpreted any other way.

This is not like writing a column in a magazine. Write something here and you will be responded to. You were obviously hunting for something when you posted your opinion in a thread that had not been posted to in over a year. So, your self-importance here is of no consequence. If you view my disagreement with your first post in this thread and then your continued attempts to re-write what you said as a "personal attack", maybe you need to reconsider your own emotional state. I can assure you, not much of anything I type in this forum is "emotionally driven."

The simple fact is that, as with everything else in life, when utilized properly, these gauges can be helpful by providing additional information to the driver.