View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 04:44 AM

Talljeeper is off the scale

Nah, I dont work for Rancho.....in fact coming from a competitive racing fourwheelin' world Rancho is so so due to their conservative approach to suspension lifts.

To make a blanket statement that they suck based upon one individuals experience is ludicrous.

I ran down to 10# last weekend over some of the best trails Washington state has to offer and this was all day! Nary a rub....I am also running 35" rubber on 17" Moto's

The knuckle BOLT not the knuckle clears by over half an inch! If a guy was really tripped out over that clearance on the bolt (more than adequate by the way) you could easily replace it with a low profile quality high grade fastener...no biggy

With regards to the "knuckle" there is almost an inch clearance without the bolt....

If you notice the RC pics the tires extend past the fenders even with stock rims.....ok so....does that mean their setup sucks...hardly. Its a flippin wheel configuration.

Reason 3...truck doesn't "feel" stable....sounds like a personal subjective opinion to me....not a design flaw ( I guess if your cruisin north 25 out of Denver at 75-80 I could see why due to the construction, heII nothing would seem stable)

I could give a s*it less what people choose to buy for their rigs, but posting BS, is just that.

It is obvious that many posters don't have a lot of knowledge when comes to fourwheelers, fourwheelin, or moddin trucks. Hopefully those that do will respond with accurate experienced based feedback.