View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 12:11 AM

Operator24 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Operator24:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:

Whatdiddumbf.ucksaynow?

Who gives a flying f.uck about your "coverage" for the largest off road publication in the world when all you did was suck a lot of dick.

Are you going to report me to some unheard of website for stupid people again

LMAO. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its pretty easy to talk a lot of crap on the web... but to torque me, its going to take a lot more than anything you can come up with sport.

You can stop trying to act cool in front of your friends now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You’re already admitting e-enragement just by posting back, if you didn’t care you wouldn’t respond kiddo.

The ownage was easy with you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You've posted many times on this topic but you've yet to say a single thing concerning the rancho lift (aka the topic at hand). I think you come on here because you can't get laid or someone didn't hug you enough as a child. Maybe mommy denied you the tit when you were 2 months old? Maybe you recently found out you were an accident child? We can rename your birthday "The Big Oooops" if we must. But it doesn't change the fact that you still haven't contributed to a single thing on this topic.

What does that tell you?

Go a head, say it... everyone else already knows, just blurt it out when you figure it out.