View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 12:19 AM
Hummer Novice

Brazi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MAJOR Problems - Need Help Desperately -Answering HummBebe and Whaaaaat

HummBebe,

I am not sure I get your last posting. Are you suggesting that I am not having all these problems? That I am making this up? That makes no sense. Why would anyone do that?

If you wish I will send you pictures of the car, of the VIN. I have written in my first posting ALL my phone numbers. Call me and I will gladly give more details on this. Call me collect but I want you to post our conversation here later. I will do more, if you wish. I will pay your ticket to come to Brazil and if there is no problem with my car, you don?t have to pay me back. Of course, you will have to help us solving this problem and pay for the ticket as soon as you test the car.

I knew when I bought the car that the warranty would not be covered in Brazil. I just did not expect to have these kinds of problems so soon.

I had a very good deal with the import services company and I bought because I think H3s are great. I want it to work ASAP.

All I asked in my last posting is what could have caused this failure since I get the feeling it is not common.

Answering whaaaat:

The car is in a mechanic now. The H3 is probably the only on in my city (population 1.5 million). This company specializes in imported cars but they have never seen and H3. Only H2s. When I took it there, there were a number of Ferraris and BMWs. The equipment (and people) needed to reprogram an H3 PCM don not exist in Brazil. I would guess, in the whole country there are no more than 20-30 of these cars. I do not blame GM for this. They do not sell Hummers here. You have to import them directly.

One more thing:
A few months ago I had a tracker/locater installed in the car. The tech people that did it, tell me that it is very simple and guaranteed it has nothing to do with this problem. I had it taken off as soon as the problems started.

Marlus Pasinato
mp@dantai.com.br
msn marlus_pasinato@hotmail.com
+55 41 99739207
+55 41 3023.9207
+55 42 3014.4200
5GTDN136968173835