View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 01:53 AM
Hummer Novice

Brazi is on a distinguished road
Default I will change this title somehowRe: MAJOR Problems - Need Help Desperately

Ok HummBebe, here we go ...

1. I agree that the title of this thread is a bit too much. I did it purposely so that I could get attention. How would you feel if the help you need for something was 6 thousand miles away? I could not find it but If someone can tell me how, I will change the title to - Major Problem Overseas, Need Help - or something like that.

I am also willing to bet that some people read the posts and are thinking: ?Man, this guy is F&?%(&? .

2. I have the problem with the car for about 3 weeks and here, at this forum, was by far the best help I got. I took it to 3 mechanics and called another couple in Sao Paulo. I contemplated bringing someone from the US to work in the car. This will get very expensive. By the way, after import duties, this car is over US$ 60.000 here. I am also afraid of loosing a lot of money.

3. As far as why importing a car (any car) ? that is a personal decision. I love my H3. No intention to discredit at all. Actually, we can all live well and drive ford pintos ? we can all survive with that. Why do spend money in Hummers, or any other car? Because we like them and they make us feel good, somehow. At least that?s my opinion.

4. I don?t believe that anybody will give up on buying an H3 because some guy in Brazil had problems. If they do, I would say that is a very stupid reason for not purchasing it.

5. Mama?s boy is offensive. You don?t need that to make a point.