View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 11:40 PM

Operator24 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Anonymous:
How many "competetive racing Jeeps" have you seen lately? While I'll admit they are excellent four wheelers and can be built into awesome rock crawlers, nonecould be considered "racing" vehicles. ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ever heard of Jeepspeed? Its an entire class of cherokees that race all over the country.

Ever heard of UROC? ARCA? Jeeps and tube buggies all competing in rockcrawling events...and it is a race. You're timed. Therefore those are race trucks.

EDITED: (I think I missunderstood you originally Anonymous, sorry) I don't know what you mean by "race" vehicles but you're not comparing apples to apples here. Jeeps and baja trucks were designed to do two different things. Neither can do the other well. I don't see many baja trucks crawling in Lucern and yea, you don't see jeeps wining the baja 1000.

But this topic is less about jeeps vs. hummers than it is about rancho sucking ass at anything more than street wheeling. Lets focus here people.