View Single Post
Old 02-10-2003, 05:28 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Steve,

Did you read what Big Z posted what the troll is saying about us? Words have meaning, the intention is CLEAR, this is a liar. While few may enjoy these back and forth children's play, but clearly they are making many of your friends here very uncomfortable. I for one do NOT read his posts, but every single time I log on I find his posts everywhere, simply not pleasant for many members here. I myself have no more right than anyone else's to be here, but please kindly consider the discomfort of other people. Thank you.

Big Z's post:

bklynh2srock--after visiting the discoweb, and reading the H2 posts by these people, I was pissed off also. The Ignorance built up at there forum forced a few to find and flame this site and it's members. Muskyman was one of the primary instigators if you check the posts at discoweb.org. Here are a couple of Musky posts;
yep they suck **** like you cant believe

I laugh at all the guiys that panned me for saying that inthe first H2 thread that came up here.

the truth is I layed under one of these pieces of **** for about an hour right before that first thread and the have so much stamped steel crap and pretend off road in these its pathetic!

just look at that steering rod? thats thinner then the one on my Garden tractor...really it is

Good call Will

muskyman

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)
Posted on Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 11:14 pm:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
the funny thing is these things suck in serious off roaders...tom pearson jumped into that thread saying he would love one??? his disco would drive circles around one of these things then pull it out of the puddle that stopped it.

its really to bad that AM general sold the name rights to GM. the fact it shares the same name sake as a truley awsome off-road truck like the H1 is just sad.

just wait they will be a dime a dozen in a few years and all those fancy dealerships they built will be selling Camero's and vetts.
Just a little samples. Posted on Friday, February 07, 2003 - 04:15 pm:
i'm still trusted w/ the h2 crowd
is their any pics or comments need to be posted. Blake, just don't show them any of your ebay auctions, you hear?

Musky, I don't have a substantive thing to add to THIS bb, and you want me to invade the H2'rs???? I'll leave that to Kim, she knows something! LOL!

Karen

Kim S (Roverine)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)
Posted on Friday, February 07, 2003 - 06:56 pm:
LOLLOLLOLLOLOL!!!!! Nah, I think I'll pass ... Gave them a brief read thru - LOL, tell "Kelley Mac" I'll be lookin' for her and her badazz H2 on the trail, and I do the martial arts, so I can play the fencing game too LOL, ought to be interesting, LOL

Kim