View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 07:20 AM
Hummer Novice

drdonpalmer is on a distinguished road
Default You didn't say anything, except, I need to growup?

That was a funny video. However, the H1 driver obviously can't drive. I've been wheeling countless times with my Scout club when we had to drag out the jeeps when they break. And yes, Scouts break and I'm sure Jeeps have helped them. I own a Jeep, a Scout and an H1.
My Scout is amazing and will go over any obsticle because it is built for it. My Jeep will do alright, but it is stock so it sucks compared to the Scout. The H1 is stock and will take me pretty much anywhere I want to go, even over rocks...but you have to know how to drive. The bottom line is everyone who thinks what they have is the best is just infantile and immature and needs to growup. A mature person doesn't care what the person drives if they love to wheel, let em come...they are all part of the family.
Just be honest with yourself, you can only afford the cheap rig, and that's ok, just don't hate the other guy cause he can afford the expensive rig...that's just jealosy. I started out with the Scout and it cost me just under $4000 and that was all I could afford. I built it up over time, spent money here and there, doing part deals, asking favors until I had a very capable rig. All the while building a business just as capable and bought an H1 with cash. You can't do that right now, neither could I a year ago, maybe you will be able one day. Just don't make the rediculous statement that hummers should stay off the trail cause you think your Jeep is better, cause one day (and it can happen to everyone no matter what you drive), you'll break or get stuck and you'll need help. It may just be a guy or girl in a Hummer that will help you out. And they would regardless of your childish hatred.
Dr. Don