View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 06:39 AM
Hummer Expert

Badace is on a distinguished road
Default Re: March 31st should bring answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed G.
Saying something and doing something about it are two different things. Which explains why Bush didn't do anything, he can't do two things at the same time. If you actually believe all the BULL your talking and videos your posting links to I won't continue this any further because you're way out there. Have you considered going on the Jerry Springer show?

All I have to say is where are your videos putting the words in their mouths? Oh I got it. Yeah you libs believe what you want no matter what. As far as Bush cant do 2 things at once, my question is how many Can Obama screw up at once. That high score gets topped by the master every freaking day. As far as not continuing the conversation, I am suprised you can even read this with your head so far up your butt. I give you facts with the ultimate evidence (VIDEO) and you tell me I am talking bull.

It is funny because your whole argument is the same one that the blacks, sorry, fake african americans, give us as to why Mike Vick should be back in the NFL. You guys keep using your smoke and mirrors but when we are pledging allegance to the Quoran (Or whatever) and changing the money to have Obama's picture on it, come back here and read this again. Then you will know how wrong you are.

I am not singing Bush's praises, but he said he would lower taxes, he did, he said he would protect us as best he could, he did. He is not the best conservative, but He is a far better leader than a radical muslim liar that has a blind following that wishes to change the greatest country in the world.

Last edited by Badace : 04-01-2009 at 06:46 AM.