Thread: Stupid Cop
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 06:12 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Stupid Cop

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0313H3
I would take for granted then, that she is a professional and takes her duties and oath seriously "to protect and uphold the Constitution of the United States".

If she developed an "attitude" about dealing with someone who might flip her off, (the part you seem concerned about) maybe that is a consequence of her everyday circumstances. How bout cutting her some slack?

I have lost almost a friend a year at work, and take sh*t from bad guys everyday that I work. I have been told how I should do my job almost everyday by the public. I must be a moron, except that I have been promoted by my agency to supervise other cops.

It is easy to sit back and point out the failings of others, no one is judged with hindsight like police. Yes, I am now whining on the internet also.

Yes, you are whining on the internet.

Who are you to give me advise on how to deal with my sister. "Cut her some slack"? What? Do you know anything about her?

Do you remember that you took the paid job as police officer - voluntarily? You are not "owed" anything by the public. If you don't like your job or require reverence for your position, then quit and pursue another profession.