View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 12:49 AM
Hummer Professional

charles06 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: H2 and SD photoshoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Hoss
The tires look absolutely rediculous on the SD--nothing like a week bead on a SD eh? The "rolling coal" and big stack really sets it off. Personally the photo shoot reminds me of SoCal flat bill posers who dont use their trucks in the capacity in which they are capable but do like to be cool. That being said, your rig looks nice and this is America so you can buy a vehicle and do whatever you want to it for whatever reason you so desire.

I think this was some kind of shot. If it was, I guess you're originally from Germany, where EVERYONE takes his/her Porsche to the track on a weekly basis. I mean, how dare someone purchase a vehicle for the pure enjoyment of owning it...

Trucks look good.
White 2005 SUT, Lifted 7.5" via Fabtech/custom work, Fabtech Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks, 40x15.5x22 Toyo's, black 22" Fuel wheels, 4.88 gears, Dynatech long tube headers, Magnaflow exhaust, Air-raid intake, Superchips programmer, Edlebrock panhard bar, Cognito UCA's, Kryptonite tie rods, Cognito pitman/idlar arm gussets, Hotchkis swaybars and trailing arms, Amp Research steps, E&G fender flares, PIAA SMR's, smoked roof lights (bulbs removed), black suede headliner, 13" JL's under seat