View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 09:10 PM
Hummer Professional

H2Much is on a distinguished road
Default Re: LIFTED HUMMERS THREAD!!

Man, the stories you guys tell about running people off the road cracks me up! I am not going to lie, I have run people off the freeway for driving freakin' stupid around me, so I am with you.

The main difference for me is that where I live, there are a ton of trucks, more than cars. With that, instead of getting hated on, I get props and waves all day. On top of that I bet people are popping wood left and right when they see my ride, especially dudes because they all wish they were rocking my ride.

Funny to see people's reactions though when you roll up on them towering over them... I always get people's kids pointing and getting excited when they see my truck, makes me smile.

Screw the haters, they just wish they could...

I'm with Tyler1bo though, let's see more pics!!
Sweet looking H2 with not enough mods (2003 Pewter H2, 20" Rockstars, 40"x15.5" Toyo MT's, E&G Extended Flares, Full body tube steel exoskeleton, 5" Skyjacker lift, Amp Research steps, Gobi Roofrack and ladders, Smoked LED's, AFe CAI, Dynatech long tubes and cats, Magnaflow exhaust, Stock tune, 4.88 gears, Chrome Grenade Shifter, interior blacked out, rear captains chairs, Solar Power!!)