Thread: FJ in action
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 09:55 PM
Hummer Veteran

DTHVLY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FJ in action

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARAGON
You dickweed. The only reason we use things like tacos in country is because we can blend. Hilux's are rampant over there and having a taco running around won't stand out like a normal military vehicle.

It's a common tactic. If H3's were a common vehicle in an arena then it would make a superb choice, sport.

The idea that the military would ever use H3’s is laughable at best. I can hear it now: potential conversation overheard between two H3 occupants in a combat zone.

Driver - Hey keep your dirty boots off the H3’s carpet.
Shotgun - Oh no, here comes the insurgents, push the 4wd button and lets get out of here.
Driver - Wait I heed to open the door so I can adjust my power leather seat first, ok here we go.
Shotgun – We don’t have enough power to out run them.
Driver – It doesn’t matter anyway we just ran over a rock and blew the rear differential.
Shotgun – Nooooooooo…

If you actually think the H3 is as rugged and reliable as 1st generation Tacoma’s your dreaming.

You know how no matter what you’re talking about there’s always that one guy who has some ignorant commit or comeback? You’re that guy, no matter what it is you always have a dumb ass commit or comeback, and I’m sure some on this forum would agree.

One other thing, using the term “sport” is totally played. How many years have you been using that on this forum? You don’t use that in regular conversation do you?

Last edited by DTHVLY : 08-16-2006 at 11:12 PM.