Thread: Not too bright!
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 01:26 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FishnMan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Finally:
Why do some noobs always come in and feel that they need to take on oltimers in the forum? Unless you're into self-mutilation and other nasties, you really are Not too bright! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me get this straight H2, according to you, I'm taking on an oldtimer? It would appear (if you actually watched this entire thread) that the oldtimer took a shot at me. I just shot back. Maybe you need to take that chinese dragon costume off your head and get a fresh breath of air! You say..." Unless you're into self-mutilation and other nasties, you really are Not too bright!??? Does that mean if I do those things, I'm intelligent? Like you, maybe? That's incredible H2, did you come up with that one yourself? You are pretty funny! YES, technically I am a noob to this site, but you are a noob to having a clue. Now quit bothering me or I shall taunta you a second tima.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ignorant tool. Alec has contributed more in 5 posts than you ever will. And with that <span class="ev_code_BLACK">sh</span>it attitude of yours you're going to be a constant target for our entertainment.
Attached Images