Thread: South Florida
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 01:24 PM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: South Florida

You cant look and post anymore at http://www.suncoastflatlanders.com/m...hp?name=Forums

45 days free if you sign up then they hit you with fees.
Elcova is great No dues no donts

Im going down to fla in feb, I need info on some good trails,Ill have to sign up in jan,only trail in fla I know is the spot in bradington,I need info on east coast trails.

Attention
Welcome to suncoastflatlanders.com, the home of the Suncoast Flatlanders Four Wheel Drive Club. We invite you to sign up as a guest so that you may explore and experience our website as our guest for 45 days.

After the trail period we encourage you to continue enjoying access to our site by becoming a member; our dues are $50 for the first year, and $40 for renewing members. After 45 days you will no longer be able to post on our message boards.

We also would like to nudge our recently expired members to renew within 45 days of your anniversary date so that we extend the $40 renewal rate to you.

We hope that you value the benefit afforded to our members by the website and that you will join the over 250 dues-paying members of the Suncoast Flatlanders.

See you where the pavement ends,

Chris Carlotti
President
H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.