Thread: South Florida
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 10:43 PM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: South Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Hummer
I wish i was able to drive my rig on the beach. Im actually going to daytona in a month or so to visit a potential college for me (actually the one i really wnat to go to) going up with the parents and im not sure if were gonna take my car, i really want to so i can drive on the beach!

Take the 3 and do a little offroading /bonding time with your folks.
Good luck school searching, my neice just graduated from Fla U

When I was visiting Fla last year I brang my parents(mom 75 dad 78) to a muddy swampy area in bradenton ,When we got back to there place the steps had a few inches of mud on them so dad hoped out and picked up my mother to carry her out and they fell on there a$$ in the middle of the road scraping up against the 3 covering them with mud(they went down slow and were unharmed.)
The look on the faces priceless
H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.