Thread: Not too bright!
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 06:40 AM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, so many questions. Sorry FishnMan, didn't mean to get over your head. Look, just don't worry about it kay? I'll try not to confuse you in the future. RAARRR!11<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FishnMan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Finally:
Why do some noobs always come in and feel that they need to take on oltimers in the forum? Unless you're into self-mutilation and other nasties, you really are Not too bright! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me get this straight H2, according to you, I'm taking on an oldtimer? It would appear (if you actually watched this entire thread) that the oldtimer took a shot at me. I just shot back. Maybe you need to take that chinese dragon costume off your head and get a fresh breath of air! You say..." Unless you're into self-mutilation and other nasties, you really are Not too bright!??? Does that mean if I do those things, I'm intelligent? Like you, maybe? That's incredible H2, did you come up with that one yourself? You are pretty funny! YES, technically I am a noob to this site, but you are a noob to having a clue. Now quit bothering me or I shall taunta you a second tima.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>