View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 05:15 PM
Hummer Professional

Big.Z.hummin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Windorock 2009! PICS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumminNBoatin'
We took a bunch of pix too. I will have to post them up. My wife had the camera all weekend so I did not get to take any pix. I wish she would have taken more pix but the weather did not really allow it.

It was funny coming over that hump because I did not know it was there and I just flew right over it! lol. Was good times lol. Was a good thing I jumped out and warned you man lol.

Over-all i was a little worried taking out you 2 newbies and even though you guys chicken'd out running 16 you guys are alright. I don't care what everyone else is saying about you guys

Next year though boys you are going to have to run 16 with me rain or shine. I promise to get you guys off the trail in one piece if anything was to happen! lol.

Really in all seriousness you guys did an awesome job for your first major THCI Event. I am really glad you guys made it, great trips that lead to great posts like this will continue to grow the club and the love of the sport. Now does anyone wanna pre-run Kinzalows in the early spring late winter with Dustin, Steve and I????? Anyone???? Bueller?????
Hell ill run 16 next year!
And pre-run of kinzalows sounds good I'm in if i dont have anything to do!

73' Dodge Charger. 400 Magnum. B5 Blue. White Leather.