View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 12:41 AM
Hummer Guru

dеiтайожни is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Prius Explosion Experience

We will only get something in return if our total donations reach $100k. Spending $30 at the movies, ensures you get something in return. Might not always be good, but it's something.

I get what you are doing, but I don't trust the amount you claim to need. We need to pay for a brand new fully loaded car to replace a used, probably not fully loaded car, because you don't understand how a bet works. Will our donation money go towards rent for a 20,000sqft house to rest in during the project? Do you need money to move the crew & equip to Romania for the shoot? The least you can do is say what the donations all go toward.

1. New Fully Loaded Prius
2. Camera & other equipment purchase
3. Food for a month
4. Rent for a year
5. Vacation
5. Oh...and a video!

You didn't expect to beg for $100k on the internet and not get ****, right? You want something for nothing, you will be getting way more out of this than what the peoples donation money is supposed to go towards. Since you are overcompensating your team, I can't seem to find the difference between you begging for money and some guy asking for rent money because he doesn't want to work.

Use your head, buy a shell of a prius from a junk yard, put it on a track, rent a camera, pull prius with cable over ramp, blow up some propane. If you are any good at film making, we won't know the difference between that $5000 shoot and the $100k one.