View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 01:29 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone else break their transfer case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by f5fstop
I can't interact with dealers, I was hoping the assistance center had gotten involved. What I would suggest is to call the dealer and ask why he has not reimbursed you for the claim. If there is a problem with Hummer, let me know; as you probably already know, I love busting the chops of the Hummer Brand Quality Manager, and I have no problem emailing him to see if he can help get this solved.
If it is a problem with the assistance center, I can write an old friend who is in charge of the Gm assistance center in Cambridge Ontario, and the Saturn Assistance Center in TN. He may not be directly in charge of the Hummer center in Austin TX, but he should have some contacts. Besides, he is a Utah boy, born and raised in Utah, and then went to work with GM. So he might appreciate the H3 failed in his old home state, Utah.

Let me know, you should have my email address, if not, just PM me and I'll help all I can to get you your money back. Can't guarantee anything, but possibly I can help.

I received a call this afternoon from my Service Manager, the check is in the mail I should have it before the end of the week.