View Single Post
Old 12-20-2002, 03:10 AM

TJB is off the scale

I have been lurking in the background for some time now. I think that this is the best forum ever.
I've had my H2 for 3 days, and loving every minute. I don't really care were we are going anymore, I just enjoy getting there.

I was corned at work by two co-works, who just could not figure out why I would want to buy such a thing. They were both enviromentalist, and just chewed me up and spit me out. It was a sore spot for a few days, and even now, they don't know that I actually have it. Oh well, it is their loss.

I have another friend that was sitting on the wall not sure what to think. We both went down for the test drive, and still he was unsure. Now that I have it, he doesn't care were we are going, he just wants to go for the ride. (can't say that with many suv). Can't believe how something that looks this big, and be so refined on the inside. Its great.

I am a single parent, and my sons mother lives in Montana, and now we can go up to visit her over the x-mas school break,and not worry about the snow. I can't wait until we get the 500 miles done and over, so we can take off on our road trip.

I've gotten alot of "cool truck", and the looking inside like the rest of you. I just wanted something that made my heart go pitter patter, and not be driving something that has been homogenized like all of the other vechiles on the road today.