Thread: Rubicon VS H2
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2003, 01:19 AM
Hummer Professional

HUMMERDOGG is an unknown quantity at this point

Allright, I've had enough. As SteveR stated:
"This IS an H2 forum, most of the people here are into H2's, have H2's are come to discuss H2's. I don't mind a bit of contrasting....but there has to be a point when it's just offensive to members who come here to chat."

Thank god someone has finally said what I have been thinking for the past month and a half ever since the jeepers and rover guys came over and started posting. I am so sick and tired of having to hear "how great modified jeeps are" or how "RR or D2's kick the H2's ass in off-roading" and listen to the daily comparisons that go on between the H2 and every other off-road vehicle and how much the H2 sucks and how great everything else is. I mean ****, if I really wanted the baddest off-road vehicle that would kick the **** out of every other vehicle discussed and pictured here, I would just call up Avalanche Engineering and have them build me their Zero G and put 2 1/2 ton Rockwells with beadlocked 44" Boggers. Then I could "out" off-road all you guys who have no interest in the H2 but must babble on a daily basis how great your rigs are. I would truly appreciate Jason creating a new discussion board titled "Other Vehicles and H2 Comparisons" where you guys could go and discuss all the wonderful merits of the other makes and models of off-road vehicles.

*member of the "No Hummer Krew"*