Thread: Obama Wins!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 08:00 AM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Obama Wins!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed G.
1. Healthcare - pass a bill to reform our health insurance system. Make it more affordable to small businesses and the middle class.

2. Energy - invest more money in alternative energy and start drilling in Alaska. No more having our countries energy program controlled by foreign countries and big US oil companies.

3.The Wars in Iraq / Afganistan - End it now. get our troops home. The Iraqi government should be able to stand on its own. It's time to let the Iraqi people fight for the own freedom. Quit farting around in Afganistan, send more troops and do what it takes to capture and kill Bin Laden.

4. Tax Reform - don't know where to start.

5. Invest in America - create good jobs by rebuilding our infrastucture and develope an energy program that will eventually free us from our large dependance on foreign countries to provide our huge energy needs.

The biggest change I'm looking for with Obama is to find answers to our problems not just push it off to future generations.

1: Healthcare... I'm not going to even comment.

2: Obama drilling in Alaska, are you ****ing kidding? Hasn't happened yet and it isn't going to. Enjoying your $4.00 a gallon gasoline yet?

3: Iraq and Afghanistan. Explain to me how he's different than Bush in this regard?

4: Thank god he wasn't able to "reform" taxes.

5: Invest in America. Or continue to sell it to China.

Quote:
The biggest change I'm looking for with Obama is to find answers to our problems not just push it off to future generations.

You mean by creating things like massive spending programs, "stimulus" funds, creating an unsustainable healthcare program, massive government expansion, soaring debt, and possible inflation worries? I'm sure you're glad he didn't do any of those things.

-007=