Thread: SUNDAy
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 08:01 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SUNDAy

Just pic the one team that has a realistic shot of winning.

Killing time here. This is our last 90F day (I hope) - first cold front of the season is supposed to hit tomorrow and drop things down to 60F by dinnertime. Gotta love it!

The guy in charge of our neighborhood haunted house is now an hour late to come by and meet with us for ideas. The deal is next weekend - we were supposed to meet 2 weeks ago and he never showed up then either. I'm pretty ticked about it....we have a huge setup that's pointless to put up this year since it's in the middle of nowhere, and he's always bitching about how he doesn't have any new ideas and no one's helping out with the haunted house. Well, actually SHOWING UP for meetings might be a good start.

Rutgers knocked off No2 USF on Thursday, so now I'm anxiously awaiting the new AP. About 6 upsets yesterday, so they may creep their way back into the top 25 again. Yay!

Stacy