View Single Post
Old 01-17-2005, 10:57 PM

Kahloq is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sfox:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kahloq:

So, you call anyone that has a different view then you a newb. How very welcoming. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ummmm, it's got nothing to do with your view, you only have 7 posts...it even says rookie under your name. Besides, you are the one that got all defensive when not everybody agreed with you. As to welcoming you, I don't think you have been treated any different than anybody else, sorry if we hurt your feelings. Let's try again:

_Welcome Kaloq!! Please tell me more about a truck that neither of us has driven yet and that we are all simply postulating on it's power to weight ratio._

Since you are so unwilling to listen to "Hummer" owners (I have an H2, Paragon has an H2, and PhilD has had both and H1 and currently has an H2....which do you have?) then you stating what makes a truck a Hummer to Hummer owners is sort of silly isn't it. Your opinion was not being ripped to shreds or anything, it simply sparked a discussion to which you got very defensive. A word of advise, if you don't like having people be critical or discussing your opinion, then don't offer it.

BTW as to the H1 pulling stuff, both the H1 and the H2 are at best average at pulling and towing .

S <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How did I get defensive? Explain that one, huh? You are exaclty right, we are talking about a vehicle that ins't buyable yet! I made my opinion about the weak engine in the H3 doesn't TO ME fit the name Hummer. Crap ppl, I was defending your own pride and joy vehicles by stating I didnt believe they deserved to be equiped with little engines. Yet you guys come and try and stomp on new person.
You make dramtic generaliztion about me being unwilling to listen to hummer owners. ABOUT WHAT???? Where do you see that, huh? Neither of you two obviously understand the points made and both of you backed MY points up when you try to refute me. Good job!!! Man ppl you need to settle down. I actually say I think Hummers should have more powerful engine(s), and throughout the thread, you guys say Hummer engines are weak, but you say they should have at least 60 more HP due to the weight. Well DUH!!!!!!! WTF you think I was saying the H3 needed a better engine for? Think about that! God ppl, we are in agreement, yet you can't see past the fact that you have 2000+ or more posts and I have less then 10. Whoopi!! Congrats on being an ass.