View Single Post
Old 01-16-2005, 11:47 PM

Kahloq is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PARAGON:
Maybe you should familiarize yourself with the Hummer lineage. The H1 and Humvees have always had weak engines. A high output engine is not a "Hummer" thing. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ummm no offense, but maybe you need to look at the engine specs. The H2 V8 produces 325 HP for the 05 model yr. That is not a small amount and is not weak. The H1 is a deisel engine and operates differently. HP is not comparable. A semi truck that has 310 HP is not weak and is usually a v6 and is deisel, yet can pull 40,000+ pounds in a trailer. The H1 has 205 HP on a deisel engine. The H1 is not built for drag racing, but for pulling and/or climbing.

I never said anything about HIGH output motors now did I? No! You mistake new person to forums for someone with little to no knowledge? What I said was something better then the Colorado pickup. There are plenty of v6 motors making well more then the 250HP I suggested. There are far more v8 motors that produce well over 280HP as I had suggested. Why is that hard to reason? The Hummer is supposed to be about toughness, name recognition, etc. yet it has an I-5 engine? The two don't match.