View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 10:04 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Re: The World's Fastest Police HUMMER

Man I do not get the guy sending the H2 to Europe to get these mods in gizmo article. There are any number of shops in the USA that could do that and with less internal MODS and using a the 6.0 liter that comes in the H2.
My 2005 once We finish engine external MODS for performance will most likely do His numbers and HP will be at the ground assuming His numbers are at flywheel which the number most noted. HPTUNERS tuning I/O enhanced with 2bar density & MAF removed let's You tune up to 20 lbs. of boost, Magnuson SC, co2 spray on the aftercooler at WOT, water/methanol injection at WOT, run cooler plugs, cold air intake system, run synthetic fluids in all driveline components, a few Mods, and then upgrade tranny with some external mods to increase line pressure, go to mechanical vacumm control versus the factory computer control, and then if the HP as well as torque trashs the tranny buy an upgraded tranny from several builders that have tranny that will hold up delivered at door around $3,000 then you will be good to go.
Well anyway Ligenfelter could have gotten their with the twin turbo setup they have or let Predator Motorsports do a diesel turbocharged setup with all driveline upgrades and either one of these upgrades will get you to 750HP at flywheel. Most likelt could have paid for ether one of these installs with the shipping cost acroos the big pond and back. Well maybe not as the Lingenfelter twin turb package is $56,000 700HP and 750 ft. pounds of torque.

Well anyway I'm just puzzled as to why the ride went outside of USA to get this work done. Did not mean to come across as angry well PO'd about spending money outside USA whcih is his right though if he choose. I just know the kind of quality work that can be done in states with 6.0L engine.
Just throwing out info for consideraton.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges