View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 05:40 AM
Hummer Novice

Escondido is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Goodyear Tire Problems

SirFer - I bought mine in early February but I believe it came off the line in early December. Not sure if they are the same batch but maybe there was a bad run of tires then.

Stacy - Yep that was me, going round 2 with them. Nice Ride you have there. I am jealous of the lift, I can barely get into the parking garage at work now, definitely wouldn't be doing it with your rig. VERY NICE! I had BFG's on my first H2 and actually got 90K out of them, probably hung on to them a little too long, but never an issue with them.

f5fstop - This is different than the side mold bulges. There is a section in the sidewall that it is starting to form a pretty good size bulge. One of the guys at the dealership was claiming it was normal and showed me one on the showroom with the side mold bulges. Went back out and showed them the side mold bulges which happened to be not far from the problem spots. They finally agreed that it was a different animal.

The good news, after a second round of discussions, three new tires will be put on in the morning.