View Single Post
Old 02-17-2005, 03:30 PM
Hummer Veteran

RJD is off the scale

Hi,

Just recently joined the forum after reviewing the discussion topics for some months. Great info!!!

I have some questions on upgrading my factory in dash Radio with six disc CD to the 05 TNR, specifically Part 10377287 for an 04 H2, with Y91 Bose NON LUX Amp. I have searched through the 05 Touch Screen Nav discussion and cannot find these questions asked or answered in the past. I would appreciate if anyone who has performed the upgrade could answer the following questions:

1. Is the volume level of the vehicle's chimes still controlled by the 05 TNR as it currently is with the six disc CD Radio?
2. Are the Radio station presets still retained in memory (Vehicle Personalization) for each driver (Driver 1 & 2) when upgrading to the 05 TNR?
3. When setting preset stations with the 05 TNR, (as with the factory six CD whenever you press a numbered pushbutton, the station you set will return and the equalization that you selected will be automatically stored for that pushbutton and for that driver) will the same be true and the equalization be retained for each driver's selection?.

Thanks,
RJD