View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 05:04 AM
Hummer Veteran

cdmintmi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: This is why.... you bought a HUMMER

Why would you complain about the price? I dont see any of you putting on an outing like this....I mean if you think its too much money why not just say, "wow that sounds fun. Wish I could attend but I dont think I could pay that much. Hope you have a great time."

I dont know how much it cost to put one of these on but Im sure its not cheap, especially with food cuase you never know how many are going to show up and you have to start the price somewhere. I dont maybe Im not informed enough, but to me I wish more people would put things like this together. Im not saying its cheap, but I wouldnt bash someone for trying.

Besides a 265 dollar weekend with the family isnt all that bad. I spent 250 just taking me and my wife to be the beach a couple weeks back, and we had a free place to stay....and the only wheeling I got to do was around the mall parking lot!!!
06 H3, Boulder Grey (somtimes/mostly just mud, color of mud varies), Leveling Kit, 35" Toyo Open Country M/T's, Westin chrome nerf bar, chrome brush guard, Chrome kit, chrome roof bars, navigation, XM,
brush gaurd lights. Want: 4" or 6" lift, rock rails to replace the steps, roof rack w/lights, want a rack above the spare on rear door, custom seat covers...should be done then but I doubt it